A correctly sized ILC solves grounding problems, recreates a neutral-to-ground bond and minimizes ground leakage current. In addition, it enhances safety, limits short-circuit current, reduces common and normal-mode noise and provides excellent surge protection for sensitive electronic equipment.
An isolation line conditioner can eliminate the need for a dedicated circuit or expensive rewiring. This is particularly helpful when wiring is old or a tenant doesn’t have easy access to distribution panel boards.
TSi Power offers a full line of isolation line conditioners for industrial and medical applications. With numerous configurations and options available, you’ll find the ideal product for your specific application.
TSi Power isolation line conditioner options include:
• Indoor and outdoor versions
• A variety of configurations
• Cord-connected and hard-wired versions
• International configurations can be quoted upon request
• ILC-VRP and FLC models are available for applications that require voltage regulation
• UL-listed versions available under standards UL 60950-1 for office equipment and UL 60601-1 for medical equipment
For OEMs, we can take the product through the safety certification process efficiently because of extensive agency approval experience.
For additional information about specific products, click on the text below the images.
Indoor Isolation Line Conditioners
From equipment lock-up to random errors, TSi Power offers a variety of indoor ILCs designed to solve your specific power problem.Learn More »
Outdoor Isolation Line Conditioners
Ideal for telecom and industrial applications, these products are typically built for our customers’ specification.Learn More »