At TSI Power, people are our most important resource. Talent and work ethic are what makes us competitive. As a growing company, we need employees in engineering, sales, test, assembly and office positions.
Why work at TSI Power?
You’ll work alongside the brightest minds in the field in a highly professional, supportive environment. We offer a competitive salary plus a discretionary bonus program, profit sharing, 401(k) and medical insurance. Our work hours are flexible within reason.
To be considered for an opening, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have what it takes?
We seek employees who are excellent team players, yet value freedom and can work independently.
- Entry-level employees must have basic mathematical skills coupled with basic reading and writing skills.
- Electrical engineers need a BSEE and MSEE degree with emphasis on power conversion. Candidates with BSEE and relevant experience will be considered. Requirements include but are not limited to P-Spice, Matlab and circuit board layout programs. Assembly language programming experience is mandatory.
- Electrical/Electronic technicians need reasonable math skills and an associate degree from a two-year college or equivalent experience testing and repairing electronic and electrical circuits.
- Office and clerical employees must have good typing skills, computer literacy and familiarity with Excel and Word programs.
- Sales people need at least three years of successful sales experience in a related field. We prefer candidates with a minimum of two years of science, engineering or technology education in college, but will consider different educational backgrounds or work experience in selling power, electronic or electrical products.